Lately..

  • I saw my ex boyfriend.. he goes latin dancing now. I danced with him
  • I supposedly got a boyfriend.. two days later I broke up with him! We barely talked!
  • I went to the Lagoon :) gosh I'm in love with roller coasters!
  • I decide to date John... he is busy all the time! We barely see each other. I don't even know if we are still dating
  • I haven't go to church in a while.. that makes me feel sad! I need to fix this
  • I have been thinking if someday I will make it or not!
  • I started classes.. I'm excited
  • I being listening John Mayer all the time
  • I being thinking in someone that I should not be.
  • I miss my family and friends!
  • I can wait to graduate and get a real job
  • I want to find my soul mate.
  • I being thinking in dancing and how much I missed it
  • New ways of loosing weight!

Comments

Popular Posts