Conference weekend

This weekend was awesome I heard the voice of my Lord through his disciples... I went with my bro and other friends and for first time I went to all sessions and Im so glad i did!! I made new friends, I remembered things that I knew, I saw a lot of friends even my ex boyfriend's dad (it was a really awkward, I didn't know what to do. Should i say hi or what?? Just for the record I pretended that I didn't saw him but it was pretty obvious that i was faking) . I felt the spirit, I went shopping during priesthood meeting, I laughed, I played pool, I watched a movie, A girl took me a pic for her blog , I had dinner with my brothers, I felt blessed, I felt the hand of my Heavenly Father my mom had an accident but she is doing fine, it is a miracle that she didn't hurt as I thought she will. I'm so happy for havinig her in my life and for her faith..
THANKS GOD FOR WHAT A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!

Comments

Popular Posts