Saturday, December 11, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
I'm tired but somehow i feel it is for the right reason. My room is a mess I seriously need to clean it. I'm busy all the time and now everything worries me. Money, getting my 20 hours at work, homework, sleeping.. I feel that I becoming someone else. This is not bad the new me is more responsible but still I have my personal issues.
But let me tell you a secret. I do really miss high school days where nothing more than school and dancing were really important. I miss having someone to talk with, le soleil, mes amis, mon vie.
When we grow up definitely we leave some things in the road..
I'm tired I have to work at 8. I should better go to bed
Friday, September 17, 2010
During the summer me and my best friend had a photo-shoot. It was really fun and as you all know i love pictures so I had a blast.. here are some of the pics that we took
Posted by Laura at 12:10 AM
Monday, September 13, 2010
- I saw my ex boyfriend.. he goes latin dancing now. I danced with him
- I supposedly got a boyfriend.. two days later I broke up with him! We barely talked!
- I went to the Lagoon :) gosh I'm in love with roller coasters!
- I decide to date John... he is busy all the time! We barely see each other. I don't even know if we are still dating
- I haven't go to church in a while.. that makes me feel sad! I need to fix this
- I have been thinking if someday I will make it or not!
- I started classes.. I'm excited
- I being listening John Mayer all the time
- I being thinking in someone that I should not be.
- I miss my family and friends!
- I can wait to graduate and get a real job
- I want to find my soul mate.
- I being thinking in dancing and how much I missed it
- New ways of loosing weight!
Friday, September 3, 2010
If I liked John Mayer before, I'm in love with him now. Seriously what an amazing concert! The best thing is that it didn't cost me a penny! My friend Sean invited us to go with him and he got us really good tickets!
I really love her new stuff..
This song just makes me thing in New York.. seriously I will like to be back so bad!! But sooner or later I'm gonna be rocking NYC!!
Posted by Laura at 1:36 AM
From now on this semester I'm going to SLC every wednesday. To be honest it is a pain in the butt but on the other hand it is nice just to take the bus relax and actually going to the city. I really loves cities, definitely towns are not my thing. I was born in the Ecuador's capital so I'm used to people walking on the streets, traffic, public transportation and all that stuff.
I'm taking a chemistry class, by the way I'm a little nervous but optimistic at the same time!
Also a nice thing about it is that I'm gonna see my bestie. Since my class ends at 10 and there is no bus back to Provo I have to stay at here apt.
I'm excited for wednesdays now!!!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Yesterday my friend Scott had a n overnight flash camp for photographers. He ask me if I wanna model for them.. It was such a cool experience especially I got the chance to have take dance pictures.
We even kinda do engagement pic.. obviously they were fake but it was fun to pose with a guy.. As soon I get the pics I will post them..
Posted by Laura at 4:34 PM