Promptings, ideas and conclusions

I had kinda of hard time lately but this time has been so good to me. I just figured out so many things that seriously I feel like I grew up a lot.
First, I so grateful for my job. This spring I'm able to work full time what means extra money, savings and plane ticket.
Second, I have the most wonderful, caring, loving, supportive mother in this world. She is my rock.
Third, I have an awesome family
Forth, I'm healthy.. THAT'S A HUGE BLESSING!
Fifth, I know what I want... sooner or later I will get it
Sixth, I'm here for a reason and I'm learning a lot!
I have been pondered about life and I realized that there will be always someone in better conditions than me but also there will be always someone in worst conditions than me. I can always help someone who is in more need than me!

Comments

Popular Posts