New Chapters


i wish I could have this view more often! Ecuadorian balcony Quito-Ecuador! summer 2008

Chapter 1: Last weekend

It was awkward, but in way or other I was expecting that. I was kinda of prepare and the girl's attitude didn't bother me at all! The party was still cool. Dallin went with me, it was funny cuz we were the first ones to get there! He played the piano for me but a second I really wanted to hug him but I was able to control myself.
On saturday I went lunch with Dallin, it was nice. I'm not sure if he really likes me but there is kinda a connection between us. We know each other for almost 2 years, i just don't know if we are ready to take it to next level. Life can be so unpredictable
I went to the movies, we watched invictus and my spirit and my soul have hungry of greatness.
Sunday was as usual, church, my kids, but wait something exciting happened I meet a guy through my friends. I think he is way cute!

Chapter 2: Current week!

I add the guy on facebook, we have being talking this two last days. He asked me my number and we are going snowboarding this saturday! First date, I'm wait excited!
One of five women wont get married!! scary
I think I lost a friend, we haven't talk in weeks! Im so sad that things ended up like that.
Matias called me yesterday! We have a weird relationship, I checked my email and it seems he was right, we know each other since 2006.. it seems like it about time to go to Argentina
Financial problems are worrying me!
I feel happy the spring is coming!
I want to talk more with God, become his friend!
I have a lot to do, I'm behind with school!

“How do geese know when to fly to the sun? Who tells them the seasons? How do we, humans know when it is time to move on? As with the migrant birds, so surely with us, there is a voice within if only we would listen to it, that tells us certainly when to go forth into the unknown.”

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Comments

Popular Posts