the joys of a woman

I'm so grateful for being a woman! For having the chance of getting an education and dreaming changing this world! and someday becoming a mother
I'm grateful for my mother, she is exactly the person I want to be when I grew up! It such a great feeling knowing that I can talk to her always about everything even those things that I dont want to talk with anyone else not even myself
I'm grateful for my grandma! Her strength, love and compassion for other is unbelievable!
I'm grateful for my aunts! For their wonderful examples, and their words of love and hope!
I'm grateful for my girl cousins! It is nice to know that everything I saw them I still feel that powerful connection between us!
I'm grateful for my girl friends, for their support, their love, and all the happiness they bring to my life!
I'm grateful for all great women around the world, for their willingness to sacrifice themselves for others!
HORRAY FOR WOMEN!

“Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions”

Comments

Popular Posts