New start.. and a new beginning


This new year just started.. for being honest this first week was kinda crappy BUT...
Never it is too late to change and start all over again...
So here are my resolutions for this year!! (I know I should post them a week ago.. it is better do it late than never ..right?)

  • Run a 5k this year
  • Learn how to knit
  • I'm not going to say that I lose certain number of pounds but I comprise myself to work out more
  • Dance... go to many auditions as I can.
  • Use my credit card wisely.. and get out of debt
  • Travel to a place that I haven't been yet
  • Keep a journal
  • Make something nice and meaningful for someone.. (at least once a month)
  • Go to everysingle class that I am enrolled
  • Don't turn off the alarm unless I am really awake (no more pretending that I have extra 5 min unless I actually have those extra min)
  • Find a new job
  • Dont be afraid to try new food, activities or clothes.
  • Prepare my primary lesson before sunday
  • Read a book per month
  • Have a camera with me most of the time
  • Get my drivers license
  • Go to concerts
  • Walk my dog every morning!

Now it is public so I better wont mess up with my resolutions.. Im planning to stick to them!! Little changes make a huge difference..

I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's. ~Henry Moore

Comments

Popular Posts