I WILL CROSS THE DEEP OCEAN FOR YOU!!

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, whoever you are... I'm waiting for you, we haven't met yet but I'm sure you are somewhere out there!!
I will make you smile
I will be your friend
I will be your support
I will be your personal cheerleader
I will travel around the world with you
I will make pretty babies with you
I will laugh my head off with you
I will be patient *most of the time*
I will make you happy
I will be head over heels over you
I will wait for you
I will get old with you
I will dance with you
I will kiss you like crazy
I will cook for you
I will do nice things to you
I will grow and become more mature with you
I will learn with you
I will protect you
I will try to never make you cry
I will give you my best
I will work hard for us
I will tell you that I love you everyday
I will be loyal to you
I will take care of you
I will never you leave you
I will walk aside you
I will hug you
I will believe in you
I will take care of our kids
I will have fun with you
I will make our house a home
I will wake up next you
I will help you
I will cheer you up in your cloudy days
I will be your lover
I will spoon you
I will sing to you
I will hold your hand
I will never give up on us
I will try not to get mad with you
I will cross the deep ocean for you

and all because I WILL BE YOURS and YOU'LL BE MINE!
THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU!!
I just haven't meet you yet!

Comments

Popular Posts