From now on...


Its official I dont have to work on nights anymore YEAHHH!! I got home today around 7:30 and it was the best feeling ever!

I'm so excited this semester.. that nothing seems to bother me lately!! This past couple weeks I have seen guys that I dated .. and it is so weird cuz they all are married now!!

Before that would bother a little bit, I felt like I wasn't progressing that I was stuck in the same place but now I'm so happy to be single. I can still do somethings in my own.. dont take me wrong it is not that i dont want to get married cuz I will love to have a family.... It is not the right time for me.. So now it is time to prepare and be ready cuz the special one can be in his way or maybe not...


YOU KNOW WHAT??
IM HAPPY WITH MYSELF


So from now on... ITS TIME TO ENJOY MY LIFE

Comments

Popular Posts