Crazy love

My parents are here!!! Can life get any better? I don't think so!!!
I have new news... After hanging out with Wes the whole semester I just realize that things between him and me wouldn't never work.. I was good thou cuz for the first time ever I give myself time to know a person rather than rushing things up! I'm still going out with Justin (Jj).. We went this friday to the premier of Avatar. It was such a great movie probably it was the best movie of the year! I like to hang out with him but I'm not sure if there is just a physical attraction or something more than that!
I dont know if I'm crazy lover girl but I like someone else too.. His name can't be reveled yet lol. What I can tell you is that .. he is hot haha. It is weird cuz he is not my type at all.. he is blondie, white skin, green eyes.. you know a classic american guy but there is something that attracts me!
It is funny to me how crazy love can be

Comments

Popular Posts