Life lesson 1


"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"

This weekend was weird, don't take me wrong it was good just a little bit emotional! I went to the bijou market.. they have really cool stuff! I got inspired I'm gonna start selling my mom jewelry and headbands on Etsy.. She is so talented I'm proud of her!
On saturday I watched a movie with Wes dont know exactly what is going on there.. we haven't kiss but he seems to like me a lot he calls me all the time!
I was thinking on sunday in Daniel.. I saw some pictures on facebook and he look cute on most of them! I still kinda of missing him. I know i shouldn't do this but it was out of my control.. I cried just a little bit but I cried.
Then i found this quote and it makes me feel much better.. i have to stop worrying about the mistakes of the past, i did it and now it is time to let it go and just take the best of it. The present is a gift that why we call it present.. just live for today and hope for tomorrow things will be much better the next day !!



"The principle of living greatly included the capacity to face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness, and trial with humility". Thomas S. Monson

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK!

Comments

Popular Posts