Dreams

Life needs to have a direction that will lead us to our destiny.. but what is our destiny?? Without a doubt I will say our dreams.. My realization make me think what my dreams are, where i wanna go. Lately I am in a "conform zone" I don't want to take risks and it is just for one reason: the fear of suffering..Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.
So I decide to list my dreams.. the first step to achieve your dreams.. is knowing them if you dont know them you will be lost always wandering what is your personal story or what is your purpose in your life! No matter how simple or complex your dream are...
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
My dreams are:
1. Getting a career in BYU..
2. Going to Paris
3. Learning french
4. Having daughters
5. Dancing
6. Writing a book
7. Finding true love
8. Being a good student
9. Serve others
10. Having a shop with my mom
11. Getting married
12. Become a dancer
13. Be virtuous
14. Be an influence in this world
15. Change my life and by that changing the life of others.. change the world
16. Have honor
17. Surfing
18. Living in the beach
19. Going to south America before I get married
20. Be happy
21. Having a baby boy
22. Be a doctor
22. Be a good mom
23. Design clothes
24. Learn to knit and sew
25. Be honest with myself
26. Don't be afraid to changes
27. Going to Africa with my dad
28. Taking pictures around the world
29. Have enough money to help others
30. Adopt a child
31. Climb a mountain
32. Run a 5k
33. Live in at least 5 different countries
34. Own a house that will be my home
35. Getting old with my eternal companion
36. Having nephews and nices
37. Make a family tradition..
38. Having always a close relationship with GOD
I will keep updating my list by so far this are my dreams..
This is my destiny

Comments

Popular Posts