what if...

My heart is about to explode!! I cant hold this anymore but i don't want to break into little pieces in from him!! I hate that I am not enough brave to do that freaking call.. my heart and mind are full of questions right now! What should I do? the worst feeling in life is what if...
what if he doesn't love anymore?
what if he still feel something for me?
what if I just forget.. and just keep moving on!
what if he is the love of my life do I suppose to leave it like that.. not even trying once more
what if I already try enough but I keep building up too much expectations and still attach to the memories and feelings of the past
what if he was right and we are not mean to be together
what if I'm the only one stuck with this feeling and he got over it!
what if...
what if.......
what if...............
I CAN BELIEVE THAT IM STILL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT I DIDN'T SEE FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS

Comments

Popular Posts