SoAp OpErA LiFe

Dating could be more complicated that it seems to be. Today I went to take lunch with the ex boyfriend of the sister of one of my friends (this sounds so odd but it is a real story) Why this has to happen to me ?? seriously are you kidding me??
First, these girls are Ecuadorians so I will betray my country and my own people (I'm exaggerating but I feel the ecuadorian community will hate me).
Second, I don't want to deal with all the drama, I have enough with what i have by now!
Third, I don't know if this guy likes me or he just want to make her ex jealous.. and if thats the reason I don't want to be part of it.
Forth, he is kind of cute but he is blond and blondies are not my type!
Fifth, I think I enjoy the date =S, and I really like that he loves my culture...
He has been texting me all day!! ( its weird cuz usually americans dont do that after a first date)

I feel that sometimes my life is a soap opera. For real i could sell it and make some money with all my drama and my crazy stories haha

Comments

Popular Posts