What to do when you feel that things arent the same?? Does someone has the answer??


This week has been really strange. I got back with the boy.. you may say what she is doing or congratulations.. Any that be the case i bet that you are surprise about this new but seriously this reconciliation has given me a lot in which to think. First how do you know if you are doing the right thing? Is love enough to forget someone or you need more than that? Are things going to change between he and me? Do they really exist second chances? What can i do to makes this work?? Right now Im full of questions.. i just miss my old relationship.. where being cheesy was funny and common, where being together was a priority, where text messages were unlimited to say how much we love each other.. I'm confuse i love him but I'm not quite sure if thats enough to make this work..

Comments

Popular Posts