Looking for a job


So finally i have a plan yeahh =D.. I'm not going to study the spring instead I will be working 40 hours.. my search for a job has been pretty exciting. I really want to do something different something more challenging. Yesterday I went to the student employment office trying to find something cool that will fit my schedule.. I'm determined to get a job as a secretary or something like that.. it is not that I want to work there forever but I'm tired of being a custodial girl.. Today I had my first interview!! It was for being a secretary in the BYU police department.. Handling with crime yeahhhhhhhhhhh could be really exciting.. by tomorrow i will know their answer. Hopefully, I made it if not there is still options around campus for this adventurous girl..

Comments

Popular Posts