In other words this is how I feel today....

Happy...

Motivated..

Talented........

Bubbly..................

Inspired........................

In the clouds.......................

Smart.........................................

Positive..........................................

Today I went to my modern dance class..

The teacher remained me how talented I am

She says she will bug me if I decide to stay in her class (you know dance teachers are...

.when they say they will bug you.. it is cuz you have something there).

She suggested me to go to a higher level class.

Maybe .. for a second I forgot who I am and of what I am capable!I'm glad that she remained me

that I have something special..

The feeling of inadequacy was bugging me lately.. (I was feeling not smart enough and I thought this semester is wayyyyyy tooooooooo much for me) but I know I can do it!I better start believing in my potencial!! (for my own sake)

Happy weekend people!!!


Comments

Popular Posts