100 .. Its always a good number

I guess whatever maturity is there may be there because I've been keeping a journal forever. In high school my friends would make fun of me - you're doing your man diary again. So I was always trying to translate experience into words.
Anthony Do
err

Today, I'm celebrating my 100 post!!
(I make it sounds like it my b-day or my anniversary but this is important to me, so u better like lol)

I can't believe that I went through all those crazy, funny, happy,not so funny and not so happy storie
s!

Reading my stories make
me realize that:



Life is about....
making memories and living on the edge!!
Hanging up there and n
ot giving up
Dancing

True love and knowing that isn't just part of fairy tales.. ITS REAL!
Families are not just part of us.. they must be everything to us!
Making good friends and keep them close to you
Dreaming
Hoping
Loving someone,or something!
Being passionate
Love is magic.. just let it happen!
Enjoying little moments and forgetting the big tragedies
Dealing with hard times and overcoming them
Feeling good about yourself
Being yourself

LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS EASY BUT AT LEAST THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE JUST LOOK CAREFULLY AROUND YOU....
IT COULD BE TALKING WITH YOUR MOM, A HANDSOME BOY SMILING AT YOU, A GOOD SONG, A CHILD MEMORY, A SINCERE HUG, A CUTE DOG, YOUR DREAMS, SWINGING ON A SWING ... JUST TAKE A MOMENT BREATH AND IF YOU DON'T FIND ANYTHING AT LEAST YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND THAT SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN BE HAPPY FOR!

Enjoy your DAY!!

Comments

Popular Posts