Good start

I'm so freaking happy .. I learned a valuable lesson today about...

PATIENCE, HOPE, FAITH AND PRAY.


I applied to a job a couple weeks ago and for a moment i thought that I had it in my pocket, I thought she will call me tomorrow (cuz thats what she said)...
Next day... the phone rang i was excited .. a bunch of people call me that day.. but not the lady!!
I was heart broken, my mom tried to cheer me up but I could stop thinking about that..
Deep inside i thought they might call me later, maybe she got busy, or she didn't have time.. until i reached the point i knew that i didn't get the job..
My mom encouraged me to keep praying, I had my doubts but I did it.. and it worked because they called me TODAY... I'm starting on Thursday!! Life couldn't get any better

I'm so grateful!!


The best part is ...
I DON'T HAVE TO WORK ON NIGHTS YEAHHHH!!

Comments

Popular Posts