Updates and goodbyes!












This three weeks flew so fast.. my cousin is already gone but we have a blast together!! I love her so much that words can express how much i love her! It was sad saying goodbye, hopefully she will be back (deep inside I know she will be back sooner that I think)..

We had some many adventures this three last weeks: we went ice skating for the first time, we ate ridiculous amounts of food, we had tons of dates, we laughed so hard til our tummies hurt, we played guitar hero and we got addicted to it, we went to the movies, we talked about things that matters in life, we went to the Christmas devotional, we gambled in Vegas, We had a bday party,. we had funny conversations in the hot tub, tons of fun and tons of pics that prove it...

in summary we had a BLAST


I got new friends with her and guess what I like someone, he is blond, 25 years old, I spilled water on him (clumsy me), but I am not sure if he likes me.. I guess I have to figure out that!



LIFE IS GOOD



MY PARENTS WILL GET HERE ON WEDNESDAY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!

Comments

Popular Posts