Second chances!!

I totally agree with this.. second chances should be a human right! As humans we always make mistakes! Sometimes giving ourselves a second chance is hard because we think we don't deserve them. We think that we deserve what we are living! But I tell myself and everybody out there.. WE DESERVE SECOND CHANCES! We should never give up in ourselves! We should keep trying and trying! For me is kind of hard saying this, lately i felt that I didn't deserve anything but I do!! I deserve to be happy, I deserve to be loved and love others.. I have the control in my life. One of the most amazing things that God has giving me is the opportunity of making my own destiny! I want to be better and make him proud of me! It is not easy cuz there is always things distracting me but I want to make my world and the world of others a place better!
People and to myself give ourselves:

A SECOND CHANCE, A THIRD CHANCE, A FOURTH CHANCE OR WHICH EVER CHANCES WE NEED! WE DESERVE THEM.. DON'T GIVE UP AND TRUST IN OURSELVES!

I just found this quote from president Monson. This confirms what I said about second chances.. I love my faith


"On occasion we need to make a second effort - and a third effort, and a fourth effort, and as many degrees of effort as may be required to accomplish what we strive to achieve".

Comments

Popular Posts