My parents


Today i was seeing some pics and this pic showed up and I thought how grateful and blessed i am for having this two extraordinary persons as my PARENTS!!
Their love make me feel the luckiest girl in the world.. they are together for more than 20 years and Im 110% sure that they will be together forever!! Thanks you mami and papi for make me who I am, for all the love that we have at home, for spoiling me, for taking care of me and giving me a perfect example of what a family is about!!
I LOVE YOU
LAURA
Hoy estuve viendo algunas fotos cuando aparecio esta.. y pense que agradecida y bendecida soy por tener a estas dos extraordinarias personas como mis PADRES!!
Su amor me hace sentir la muchacha mas afortunada del mundo.. estan juntos por mas de 20 anos y estoy 110% segura que estaran juntos por la eternidad!! Gracias mami y papi por hacerme quien soy, por todo el amor que tenemos en casa, por consentirme, por cuidarme y darme un el ejemplo perfecto de lo que es una familia!!
LOS AMO,
LAURA

Comments

Popular Posts